$120 for 10 workshops and dances. Cheap!
You can sign up in person 10 minutes before your workshop starts.
- 7:15PM - 8:00PM
- Intermediate Swing Dance Workshop : "Moves You Can Use"
- Each week you will learn moves, stylings, and tricks that you can use that night in your social dancing. You will also learn to mix and match the different patterns of the beginner's classes. This workshop will implement "stacked teaching", meaning we will have easy versions of moves for newer dancers and harder versions with extra turns or stylings for more advanced students.
- 8:00PM - 8:45PM
- Beginning Swing Dance Workshop: "Learn all the basics!"
- Each week we rotate between the different basic steps of The Lindy Hop, East Coast Swing, and the Charleston. You will need to learn them all because when you actually dance you will mix them all together when you dance. Each dance has it's own footwork rhythm and timing. Start on any week and continue until you master each basic. Total beginners are welcome! No dance experience of any kind is expected.
- 8:00PM - 8:45PM
- Int/Adv Swing Dance Workshop: "Lindy TLC"
- James Bianco teaches you a group private lesson. The topic is open to your needs and suggestions each week.
- 8:45PM - Midnight
- Southland Strutters' Ball Social Dance
- Our workshops are followed by a popular social swing dance. Stick around and take part in a happenin' OC swing dance scene. Click Here for Strutter's Ball Details!
Teacher: Shesha Marvin
Location: The Clubhouse Dance Studio
733 Dunn Way
Placentia, CA, 92870
Buy a Punch Card of ten for $120
You will use one punch per workshop and one punch per dance.
Each workshop is 45 minutes - We rotate partners so you can come alone with confidence
Drop In Pricing:
Regular: $15 per workshop or $8 for the dance. When ever you take a workshop it INCLUDES the dance that follows.
We accept Cash and Major Credit Cards.